Monday, April 16, 2007

New Series at VL!

How we choose to View Life is how we choose to Live Life.

The way we view things effects how we will life our life - here and now - and even into eternity. So is the "View" that we take important?

We started a new series this past Sunday called "The View". You can read more about it by going to http://www.viningslake.org/sundays.htm. This series will be challenging to all of us as we explore the reality of SO many views out there about SO many different issues. It seems ok to have our own views about certain things - but what about issues such as God, the Bible, humans, and Eternity? Can all of our views be right?

I learned on Sunday that this is not something to just "breeze" by - as I only covered 3 out of 9 pages I had prepared. This is going to take some time - but it will be worth it

My Community Group meets on Sunday nights and our discussion is based on the message. Last night's discussion was incredible - people giving their honest opinions and asking some difficult questions. I believe this series will birth a lot of discussion and in turn will give us a hunger for the truth.

I am sure I will be updating the blog with more about this as we walk down this path of "The View".

No comments: