Friday, July 6, 2007

Redeeming Love

My wife and mother-in-law convinced me to read what I previously called a "girly book". It is called Redeeming Love. I remember several years ago when it was somewhat popular and now I guess it is back.

I bought this book before I left for Los Cabos with Hollie. I was falsely told that the cover had been changed to make it a little more masculine - but as you will see from going to the website below - it is about as "girly" as it gets. I told Hollie that I needed some duck tape to put over to cover so no one would see what I was reading.

I was shocked, surprised, moved, and truly ministered to by reading this book. Shocked because I actually read the entire book (almost 500 pages), surprised because of how good and real it is, moved and ministered to because God speaks through this story.

I don't care if you are a man, woman, child, teenager, non-human...you MUST read this book. Here is the website:
http://www.redeeminglovenovel.com/home.aspx

No comments: