Saturday, March 1, 2008

Best Breakfast EVER!

I know I am a man of "this.....is my favorite" - and then I change my mind when I find something else - I am kind of like that kid that says "It's the best....EVER!" - and then changes his mind minutes later.  

But yesterday Hollie and I ate breakfast at a place that AS OF TODAY - is my favorite breakfast place yet!  It is called The Flying Biscuit Cafe

Everything we had was awesome - the biscuits of course are amazing - served with some apple/cranberry sauce, Hollie had a "Meggxican breakfast wrap" - and I had the traditional breakfast - along with their famous breakfast chicken sausage....and my friend - the GRITS were off the hook!

There are a few locations around Atlanta - give it a try! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The Flying Biscuit is by far my favorite place to eat breakfast. Their grits are the best ever and their fried green tomatoes are to die for!!! Next time y'all feel the Biscuit callin', call us! :)