Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Enjoying the comments, enjoying life - MORE

I am enjoying the comments from my previous video blog - keep them coming!  This may be a start to my "take over" of most hits to the blog between me and Hollie!!! (ok, maybe a little childish - but who cares, it is fun!)

On a little more serious note, I am also enjoying this incredible life that God has blessed me with.  I have the most amazing wife and children - and I can say that I am enjoying my life with them more and more.  Things are busy - and life is not without problems - but still, I seem to be enjoying what matters most - more.  I am also enjoying the ministry more as well - and seeing God - and even learning that God is doing more than I realize!

That's a lot of the word "MORE".......but maybe that is the point.  No perfection or claim to be here - but thankful for progression - more.  Not more stuff or necessarily less problems - but more perspective on priorities, a little more trust (hopefully!), some more rest in God's control, more respect for the truth, learning the value of more GRACE in understanding and loving people...and more remembrance that I am one of those "people" - that is thankful for more of God's GRACE and truth to me.



No comments: