Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Car battery...if only I listened to my wife!

For the last few weeks I have been complaining that my car has been "sluggish" in starting and I have been warned by my wonderful wife to get a new battery. Yesterday, when I went to start my car, it was dead - so I jumped it off of her vehicle.

This morning, we had our Men's Fraternity at Vinings Lake which started at 6am - do you think I got a new battery yesterday? No way, last night I literally pulled my car right up next to hers in the garage, popped both hoods loose, and had the jumper cables ready to go - b/c I was leaving around 5:20-5:30am this morning and so I jumped it again and off I went.

It took my car completley going out at an intersection at lunch time and the help from an incredible man in our church - to finally get my rear end (that phrase is so weird to type - "rear end"!) to Wal-Mart to get a new battery.........if only I listened to my wife!!! (that's for you sweetheart!)

No comments: