Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hollie - Every Day is Valentine's Day!


Since my wife put a crazy picture of me on her blog - here is one for you sweetheart!  

Today is Valentines Day (although, I will toot my horn and tell you I am writing this on Wednesday - just to make sure I do it!)  - and it is a great time to celebrate with your "special someone" - however, I do think a great reminder to all of us is to not treat holiday's that we celebrate something so important - as just a "one day" deal.  

Whether it is Christmas, Easter, or any other day, if what we celebrate is worth it - it should be part of our entire life!

Hollie - you are one of a kind!  I love you - EVERY day is Valentines Day with you!
(oh, and by the way - if you think this is cheesy......it ain't for you homeslice! just kidding...but seriously!)

No comments: