Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Years at Vinings Lake!

I can't believe it has been 2 years since VL has started!  We had a wonderful day Sunday as we celebrated victories and cast vision - to Be The Church TODAY and to See The Church TOMORROW.

On Sunday, I celebrated my wife being such a big part of VL to me personally - as she fulfills her role to love and support me.  I privately told her this before Sunday as well.  She is my best friend and the greatest partner anyone could ask for as a pastor's wife.  I would never even want to do what I do without her!

I got an extra special gift - 2 incredible gifts to be exact - from my wonderful staff.  They got me my very own iPhone - and a Flip Video!  I am pretty sure that they are trying to kill me b/c I had to quit the Blackberry due to an addiction - and now by getting me the iPhone - it will probably damage me and many others on the roads around the ATL!

The people at VL are truly amazing.  I love them - they are the best.  VL, your love for God and love for the people of our community and around the world is evident by the way you serve and value others!

I have made a Flip video but I am having some issues in trying to connect it - it will be coming soon.......

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday VL! We are so thankful for all you and Hollie do! We are also thankful God allowed us the opportunity to be a part of EVERYTHING (especially the first Christmas service). We can't imagine being anywhere else!!! We love you guys!