Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dominican Republic


Hollie, Hope and I will be in the Dominican Republic from this Friday until the following with our Vinings Lake family.  

We are excited about our opportunity and the very first "official" mission trip that VL is taking!  Please pray for our team - unity and safety - and please pray for the people we will be ministering to.  

We will be visiting a few orphanages, an open air evangelistic opportunity, Vacation Bible School with children, and feeding a village (or a few).  

So the blog will probably be down - unless I feel saucy enough to throw one out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. Have fun. I will be praying for you guys.

Jenny B said...

I'll be praying too! Make sure Brian comes back in one piece!I'm so looking forward to his video announcement on Sunday! YES!!