Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not boring....

There are many things I love about what I do - and one of them is that it is not boring (except for my blog, I know - I keep promising and not delivering!!!  I just can't get this Flip Video to work!).  I am constantly learning - even when I don't realize it.  Today, I had the opportunity to get together at Northstar Church with several pastors from the area - and it was great to meet and get to know them.  Mike Linch was a great host to us!  Then Brian and I had the opportunity to connect with a guy from North Point named David McDaniel - he has been a big help to VL.  I am enjoying the journey and process of all that God is allowing me to be involved in - and it is surely not boring!

So while I am on the "not boring" kick - here are a few other random things that aren't boring......feel free to comment and add some (although I will not promise to publish all of them!)
  • Living in Atlanta
  • Being married to my wonderful and beautiful wife!
  • Being a dad of 2 amazing girls
  • People watching
  • Living in a house with 3 females
  • Living in a house with 3 females
  • Living in a house with 3 females
  • No, the top 3 statements are not a mistake - it is very much on purpose!
  • Owning a Mac
  • Now owning an iPhone (which I love!)
  • Learning all of the amazing features on my new iPhone while driving in the "not so boring" Atlanta traffic!
  • Filling my car up with gas these days
  • Remembering Chris Farley (that sure is random!)
  • Eating at all of the incredible restaurants around Atlanta
  • Reading my wife's blog
  • Vinings Lake Church!
  • Drinking coffee
Ok, that's it for now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about VL? You missed the mark on that one.

Pete Hixson said...

Good call Melanie - I fixed that one - VL is never boring!!!!

Anonymous said...

You left two things off your list. Shane Cole and cheesy beef meximelts at Taco Bell!

Aaron Brookshire said...

Oh, to live in a van down by the river...again. You used to do the best Chris Farley from the pulpit. It was awesome! Do you, like, remember when, um, you were, um, um, um, oh, never mind, I'm such a loser. Gosh! (hand to the head) Man....