Friday, October 12, 2007

Mr. Mom

Hollie is out of town for a few days and I am trying to juggle being Mr. Mom and keep up with other stuff as well. 2 nights ago, I was in bed by about 10:30 - and last night I was in bed before 10:00pm!!!! - that is very unusual for me!

It is amazing to me everytime I step into this "role" - I am reminded that this is a TRUE calling and responsibility for women to be stay-at-home moms (and I will take anyone out if you disagree!....ok, that may be a little harsh....no, it's not - it's true!!!)!

It seems like as soon as I get one thing done for one of my little monkeys another thing is just about to happen - dressing, bathing, feeding, taking to school and preschool, picking up from school and preschool - on and on.......say what you want, but there is no hiding the truth that this is a FULL TIME responsibility - and truly a calling! At least for me and those that have other kinds of "jobs" - when we are "off" work - we are off - for moms, until the kido's go to bed - their "work" follows them everywhere!

I love my wife - I miss my wife - babe, if you are reading this, you are my hero!!!!

No comments: