Monday, January 14, 2008

An honor that can hardly be compared.......

If you read this and think something "spiritual" is coming - just hit pause.  

I am writing about an honor I just realized that I have received.  A friend of mine (J.R. Lee) that is planting a new church in Acworth, GA (Freedom Church) had a contest to name their equipment truck that they will use each week as they tear down and set up for their weekly worship service.  

I submitted a name - and I won!  The joy is practically overflowing, unbelievable, incomprehensible...I don't know what to say!  

What an honor!  Click here to read all about it.  

My acceptance speech will be in process for quite some time as I must prepare to communicate the gratitude of my heart.

1 comment:

Todd said...

This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I am fighting back the tears as we speak (um....type!)