Saturday, January 19, 2008

Update for tomorrow at VL

Ok, it's a little after 10pm - and I just got inside from building this snowman in my front yard - my neighbors were a little impressed...............
So anyway..............sorry for not posting at 8pm like I said I would - but this took me a little longer than I had planned - go figure.  

Visit Hollie's blog for some good pics of the kids today.  (*Hollie and I are still in a blog war by the way - beware, mine is about to go to another level!)

You can check the VL website for an update for tomorrow, but we will be having our 11:00am service only - the 9:15 service is cancelled due to the projected weather issue.  The Preschool Training will be postponed - so nothing happening until 11am.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my...I literally laughed out loud. Too funny!! But seriously, great snowman!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Wow!You got skills!!Rock on!!