Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yeah...ok, go ahead and laugh!


Ok, so maybe I left out a small detail about Addie's little princess party - somehow I forgot to post the picture of "Prince Peter".....I might as well get it out there - others had cameras and who knows where this picture might appear!

****Hey - one thing is for sure - there is nothing boring about this blog post with a picture of me in tights!  Maybe this will give me a boost in my "Blog War" with Hollie (wow, I am desperate!)

By the way ladies - I don't know HOW you all wear these things - they are terrible!

5 comments:

Todd said...

I am so scared right now...

Aaron Brookshire said...

Man, you totally love your daughter more and are more secure in your manhood than many, many people I know, including me-or you're just a little "Funny". Anyway, you rock man!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I think you are adorable!

Anonymous said...

pete...check yourself....before, well, you wreck yourself.

Meredith said...

Some things never change from the days of high school. It's good to know you can still where a tights and still be comfortable in your manhood. - Chris Sterk.

ps ill talk to u more later.